A Biblically grounded, interactive, and practical program designed to provide participants with the principles, language, and experiential practice necessary to lead their congregations in exploring, practicing, and applying the principles of the incarnational way of Christian community described in Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them, principles that will equip them to help their communities become strong, diverse, united, and capable of finding their way the future into which God’s Spirit is calling them.
- Working Conference (2-3 days • onsite)
- Workshop (1-1½ days • onsite)
- Keynote Presentation (60 min • onsite)
- Webinar (60 min • videoconference)
Varies based on length and context (onsite or videoconference) of the program. Work is guaranteed. Contact us for quote.
No conference before or since has had such a dramatic impact on our clergy of our diocese.
– The Rt. Rev. Todd Ousely • Bishop – Diocese of Eastern Michigan
A third way of being Christian going into the future.
– The Rev. Rob Skirving • Rector – St. John’s Episcopal Church
Led us to a lovely place that will continue to bear fruit in our common life.
The Rev. Canon John D. Betit • Canon to the Ordinary – Diocese of Long Island